OnePlus 10 Pro Max Review, Price In India, Features, Launch Date, oneplus 10 pro 12gb 256gb price in india – OnePlus 10 Pro is set to launch in India on March 31. The company has announced today that this smartphone will be introduced at the launch event. Apart from this, onePlus Buds Pro True Wireless earbuds will also be launched in a new Radiant Silver Colorway. The company will also launch onePlus Bullets Wireless Z2 wireless earphones in India on the same day. The launch event of the OnePlus 10 Pro will start from 7:30 pm in India. You can view it digitally on the OnePlus 10 Pro launch page and the OnePlus YouTube channel.
OnePlus 10 Pro Max Review, Price In India, Features, Launch Date
- The OnePlus 10 features a 6.7-inch QHD+ LTPO AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- In addition, it features Qualcomm’s top-of-the-line Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip.
- It is paired with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB of UFS3.1 storage.
- For photography, the phone will get a triple camera setup, which will have a 48-megapixel main sensor, a 50-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and an 8-megapixel telephoto lens.
- The OnePlus 10 gets a 32MP camera in the front.
- In addition, the smartphone will get a 5,000mAh battery, with 80W SuperVOOC wired and 50W AirVOOC wireless charging support.
- The version of the OnePlus 10 with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at CNY 4,699 (approximately Rs 54,500) in China.
- It seems that the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z2 will first be launched in India.
- These will be a follow-up to wireless earphones-neckband-style original OnePlus Bullets.
- QR Code Generator With Logo | How To Generate QR Code With Logo ?
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Screen size (inches)||6.70|
|Protection type||Gorilla Glass|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||526|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1|
|Rear camera||48-megapixel (f/1.8, 1.12-micron) + 50-megapixel (f/2.2, 0.64-micron) + 8-megapixel (f/2.4)|
|No. of Rear Cameras||3|
|Front camera||32-megapixel (f/2.4)|
|No. of Front Cameras||1|
|Operating system||Android 12|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 5.20|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Release date||31 March 2022|
|Launched in India||No|
|Dimensions (mm)||163.00 x 73.90 x 8.55|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||5000|
|Colours||Emerald Forest, Volcanic Black|
|In-Display Fingerprint Sensor||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|Rear camera setup||Triple|
|Rear camera(Primary)||48 MP resolutionWide Angle lensf/1.8 aperture23 mm focal length1.4″ sensor size1.12µm pixel size|
|Rear camera(Secondary)||50 MP resolutionUltra-Wide Angle lensf/2.2 aperture14 mm focal length2.7″ sensor size0.64µm pixel size|
|Rear camera(Tertiary)||8 MP resolutionTelephoto lensf/2.4 aperture77 mm focal length1µm pixel size|
|Front camera setup||Single|
|Front camera(Primary)||32 MP resolutionWide Angle lensf/2.4 aperture2.74″ sensor size0.8µm pixel size|
|Sensor||Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor|
|Flash||Dual-color LED Rear flashScreen Front flash|
|Video Resolution(Rear)||7680×4320 @ 24 fps3840x2160 @ 30 fps1920x1080 @ 60 fps|
|Video Resolution(Front)||1920×1080 @ 30 fps|
|Optical Image Stabilization(OIS)||Yes|
|Camera Features||Auto FlashAuto FocusFace detectionTouch to focus|
|Shooting Modes||Continuos ShootingHigh Dynamic Range mode (HDR)|
|Fast Charging||Yes, Super Flash, 80W|
|Charging speed||100 % in 32 minutes (claimed by Brand)|
Price In India
- OnePlus 10 Pro is probably going to enter the premium segment over ₹50k, but it will be interesting to see if the brand intends to bring the 8GB model as well.
- It seems difficult as it will kill other phones such as the OnePlus 9RT 5G and other 9 series of divas.