Vaccine Certificate By Aadhar Download, Cowin Certificate Using UID – How to download, get, when to get Covid Vaccine Certificate Online in Hindi (in India, Kaise Download kare, Nikale, without and with beneficiary ID, with Mobile Number, in Digilocker, Without Reference Number, From Cowin, Arogya setu App, PDF, by Aadhar Number)
Do you know how to get a temporary Covid19 vaccine certificate using your Aadhaar number or mobile phone? The authorities issue a vaccination certificate indicating that a person has been vaccinated after receiving the first dose of the vaccine. The vaccination certificate contains all the primary information of the beneficiary.
Covid-19 vaccination is being arranged on a large scale across India, and millions of persons are being vaccinated every day. However, lakhs of people are still struggling to book appointments for this vaccine as well as download certificates from sources like Umang app, Aarogya Setu app or Digi Locker app depending on their convenience. RRR Box Office Collection Day 1 : Review, World Wide Collection
|Name of the Vaccination||Different Covid19 Vaccines|
|Purpose||To fight against Covid19|
|Number of Doses||2 Doses|
|Article Category||Covid19 Vaccine Certificate Download|
|Official Portals||Arogya Setu App, Umang App, Cowin Portal|
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate from Cowin Portal?
- Log in to the official website of Cowin
- Then click on the login button using the registered mobile number.
- After signing in, the OTP will be sent to your registered number.
- After logging in, you will be able to see vaccinations for both the first and second injections listed on our website.
- Now, you need to click on the certificate link given below your name.
- Click on the download certificate to download the PDF file as corona vaccine certification.
How to download vaccine certificates by Aadhaar from DigiLocker app
DigiLocker application software allows you to preserve a variety of personal files as well as Aadhaar card, driving license and other documents. The app also stores information from various other Indian government departments.
By following those steps you will be able to download corona vaccination certificate from digilocker application software.
- First, go to the Play Store and download and install the DigiLocker application software on your device.
- Now, complete the registration process of the application by providing information like your name, date of birth, gender, security PIN, cell phone number, Aadhaar number and phone number.
- After registering, go to the central government tab and choose the Ministry of Family Health and Welfare from the drop-down menu (MoHFW).
- Now you should look at the “vaccine certified” option.
- Then, to get the vaccine certificate, click on the vaccine certificate link and enter your 13-digit reference ID.
Vaccine Certificate Download by Beneficiary ID
Steps to download the Covid19 vaccination certificate using the DigiLocker app:
- First of all, candidates have to download digilocker app or go to digilocker.com
- Now register yourself using your personal details and documents.
- Now click on the link “Ministry of Health and Family Welfare”.
- Now click on the “Vaccination Certificate” link
- Now enter your 13 digit reference ID.
- Now it will start downloading